Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise’s Statement of Support for Racial JusticeJune 15, 2020 - 11:30 am
- Rise Supports Doors of North St. Louis ProjectJune 14, 2020 - 11:35 am
- Brian H. Hurd Joins Board for St. Louis VentureWorks, Inc.April 21, 2020 - 7:44 am
- Cold Day, Warm Feelings-Edison Avenue Lofts GroundbreakingFebruary 28, 2020 - 11:09 am
- Rise Community Development Transforms YMCA into Arts Hub and Affordable ApartmentsDecember 18, 2019 - 1:24 pm
- Our friends @umsl are hosting the statewide Neighborhood Leadership Academy connecting resources with neighborhood… https://t.co/lTV6l6d1TJ13 days ago
- Join @risestlyp this Saturday and learn more about this historic neighborhood that is on the Rise! https://t.co/qts0ZQq0kU26 days ago
- Check out PEACE Weaving Wholeness' Doors of Old North St. Louis project! The doors are meant to bring peace and joy… https://t.co/KHMURKX4Oe26 days ago