Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Brian H. Hurd Joins Board for St. Louis VentureWorks, Inc.April 21, 2020 - 7:44 am
- Cold Day, Warm Feelings-Edison Avenue Lofts GroundbreakingFebruary 28, 2020 - 11:09 am
- Rise Community Development Transforms YMCA into Arts Hub and Affordable ApartmentsDecember 18, 2019 - 1:24 pm
- John Cruz Honored With 2019 Community Planning Champion AwardOctober 31, 2019 - 4:51 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Release Neighborhood Resource GuideOctober 8, 2019 - 5:22 pm
- Check out this training providing an introduction to some of the most identified mental illnesses. This will be ben… https://t.co/0SnQ057NkT16 days ago
- As part of the “It’s About Hope: Reinforcing Resilience” series, Places for People, ReCAST and the St. Louis Region… https://t.co/fFGw1q54Pf16 days ago
- Riverview West Florissant Development Corporation is continuing to do its part in helping at-risk youth that reside… https://t.co/sBMrjUgTk218 days ago