Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins Landmarks Most Improved AwardJune 2, 2018 - 7:51 pm
- Gravois-Jefferson Plan Unanimously Adopted by the St. Louis Planning CommissionMay 9, 2018 - 9:56 pm
- Stephen Acree Wins CBN’s Award for Outstanding Achievement in Community Building!April 27, 2018 - 7:38 pm
- Check out this article from @npquarterly on the "Mow to Own" program in #STL. https://t.co/Ko5bk2va98yesterday
- Arts and community development for a more equitable #STL. Rise is a believer in creative placemaking, check out Int… https://t.co/iopOMZLxyO2 days ago
- The absolute truth! https://t.co/GStAFKh8Wk2 days ago