People are noticing the work Rise does in Crown Square. Old North St. Louis had the good fortune of a visit from Fox 2 News on Friday, February 19. Please enjoy these videos demonstrating how partnering with communities builds stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. It’s what we do. Rise “lifting our communities”.
One of Rise’s longtime partners, Wells Fargo Bank, has an exciting opportunity for qualifying home buyers.
If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you won’t want to miss the HomeLIFT event, sponsored by Wells Fargo in collaboration with local non-profit organizations.
At the event, you can find out if you qualify for the down payment assistance program and reserve your funds for 60 days–even if you haven’t yet found a property.
Date: September 25 – 26, 2015 Time: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: America’s Center – Hall 1 701 Convention Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63101
FREE parking in designated lots. Visit the website, video, and links below for further details. Admission is FREE!
Register Today @ www.wellsfargo.com/homelift
Here are some links for more information on the HomeLIFT program and the upcoming event:
The Lemay Homes Groundbreaking took place on 7.28.2015 at 10 AM on a hot St. Louis summer morning. In fact, this has been hottest day of the year so far with temperatures topping out a 100 degrees! Like the temperature, the partnership between Rise and Lemay Housing Partnership, Inc.(LHP) is hot news! The cool portion of the event took place inside Hancock Place School District. The celebration commemorated the beginning of construction on Lemay Homes. Rise and LHP are co-developers on 40 new, single-family homes which will be affordable to families earning 60 percent or less of the Area Median Income.
Esteemed dignitaries included:
James M. Heard, St. Louis Field Office Director US. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Sheila Sweeney, Interim Chief Executive Officer St. Louis Economic Development Partnership
Frank McHugh, Vice Chairman St. Louis Port Authority
Glenn Powers, Director of Planning St. Louis County
Brouk Sago, PNC Bank
Chris Hite, President Sugar Creek Capital
Dr. Phillip Mannhard, Chairman of Lemay Housing Partnership, Inc. Board of Directors
There were also a couple of representatives of Missouri Housing Development Commission in the audience. Stephen Acree, President of Rise and Reginald Scott, Executive Director of LHP served as Masters of Ceremonies. After the speakers, the group went to the work site across the street; donned hard hats and did the official groundbreaking. The event was well attended and everyone expressed their excitement about the importance of this development to the Lemay community. There was even an LHP cake, which was a huge hit! We’ll keep you updated and let you know about the grand opening and ribbon cutting. Thanks to all the partners and everyone who attended!
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins Landmarks Most Improved AwardJune 2, 2018 - 7:51 pm
- Gravois-Jefferson Plan Unanimously Adopted by the St. Louis Planning CommissionMay 9, 2018 - 9:56 pm
- The Affordable Housing Task Force has dedicated sources of public funding to support the preservation and productio… https://t.co/CVC1ecXq4A3 hours ago
- RT @STLPromiseZone: Spread the word: connect with other entrepreneurs, learn how to better get your business idea off the ground, and give…23 hours ago
- RT @CBNSTL: Woke up today wishing more people in St. Louis talked about our region's CDFIs and why they're important https://t.co/4vYIjX9Cr323 hours ago