Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Host Virtual Trivia NightOctober 13, 2020 - 4:23 pm
- Stephen Acree and Terrell Carter team up to answer questions about affordable housing in #STL and to discuss new le… https://t.co/51YUGsV7Xh12 hours ago
- The Rise 2021 Gala is coming! https://t.co/ZOOGpLlObj https://t.co/nB2r2yLDOm5 days ago
- We're excited for the future! Big thanks to @stlouisbiz for a great article. #STL #CommunityDevelopment https://t.co/g89joU1qaf8 days ago