Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Work Begins at Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club in DutchtownJuly 23, 2020 - 1:22 pm
- Rise YP 2020 Trivia Night – Virtual Pajama Party!July 22, 2020 - 11:07 am
- Rise’s Statement of Support for Racial JusticeJune 15, 2020 - 11:30 am
- Rise Supports Doors of North St. Louis ProjectJune 14, 2020 - 11:35 am
- Brian H. Hurd Joins Board for St. Louis VentureWorks, Inc.April 21, 2020 - 7:44 am
- Check out this article on Rise's CDFI and Contractor Loan Fund headed up by Project Manager Colleen Hafner! Getting… https://t.co/Cf0sPljJgK7 days ago
- Work has begun on the Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club (GSGBC) Dutchtown Satellite, representing a step toward achievi… https://t.co/eUuNy4jJX213 days ago
- Congrats to our friends at US Bank CDC! Committed to investing in projects that erode the racial wealth divide.… https://t.co/7BCNLG5DpM17 days ago