Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- RT @CarrickReddin: The Chippewa Park project represents the rehabilitation of sixteen buildings into 46 affordable apartments and three com…yesterday
- City/Cité St. Louis will continue the City/Cité objective of creating a multi-dimensional, two-way transatlantic ex… https://t.co/TmP6KVBxGA2 days ago
- RT @IFFcdfi: .@jpmorgan's $125M, 5-year PRO Neighborhoods Competition gave a planning grant to advance #STLCDFICoalition Equitable Neighbor…3 days ago