Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Host Virtual Trivia NightOctober 13, 2020 - 4:23 pm
- DREAM IT! PLAN IT! BE IT!-Brian Hurd Reaches Out To Our YouthSeptember 30, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Honoring Gregory B. VatterottAugust 12, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- Work Begins at Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club in DutchtownJuly 23, 2020 - 1:22 pm
- Check out our post on the spectacular groundbreaking of DOORWAYS 2.0. An important development denoting a new era f… https://t.co/1EMK3rIOYA9 days ago
- RT @csdwustl: Tomorrow at 10am, join CSD's @GenaMcClendon for a discussion about social inequities through a spatial lens. Speakers includ…10 days ago
- RT @KLShack: Today is a big day! @CityFerguson's Comp Plan goes before the council for final approval. So happy for my friends at @devstrat…11 days ago