To search the site please enter a valid term
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise Community Development Transforms YMCA into Arts Hub and Affordable ApartmentsDecember 18, 2019 - 1:24 pm
- John Cruz Honored With 2019 Community Planning Champion AwardOctober 31, 2019 - 4:51 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Release Neighborhood Resource GuideOctober 8, 2019 - 5:22 pm
- 2019 Rise YP Trivia and Chill-Sold Out Show!September 24, 2019 - 10:32 pm
- 2019 Rise Up Festival Rocks Downtown STL…Again!September 24, 2019 - 9:13 pm
- GRANITE CITY that is! https://t.co/vkBIFVMauL4 days ago
- Here we are at the groundbreaking ceremony of Edison Ave. Lofts. This is going to be a great development for Geanit… https://t.co/tsdMMx098U4 days ago
- Rise has an opportunity available to get real world experience through a paid summer internship. Get your applicat… https://t.co/s3FGxuk1xZ6 days ago