The Rise Main Office is located in downtown St. Louis at 1627 Washington Avenue. For more information view our contact page.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Host Virtual Trivia NightOctober 13, 2020 - 4:23 pm
- DREAM IT! PLAN IT! BE IT!-Brian Hurd Reaches Out To Our YouthSeptember 30, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Honoring Gregory B. VatterottAugust 12, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- Work Begins at Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club in DutchtownJuly 23, 2020 - 1:22 pm
- Last night @cityofestl City Council officially adopted the Winstanley Community Plan. Rise, Mt. Sinai Development C… https://t.co/DEEnGzGlWeyesterday
- Our friend, Alex Fennoy from @MBC_Social and his team are launching a program that will lend up to $200 million in… https://t.co/Oj2QwaElNXyesterday
- https://t.co/7ahhrbapAY https://t.co/wff7WmhJes29 days ago