Rise typically plays a lead role in structuring the financing for and serving as the developer or development consultant for particularly difficult neighborhood revitalization projects. In the process, we provide technical assistance and financial resources to nonprofit community-based development organizations in order to help them sustain the improvements made in St. Louis area urban core neighborhoods.
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Always working, always on fire for improving our neighborhoods! https://t.co/lWQ07s7eTkyesterday
- RT @CarrickReddin: Applications for the Young Neighborhood Leaders program are now open through @SLIPWorks! Apply today through https://t.c…3 days ago
- Huge Thanks to @EWGateway for the 2018 OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design Innovation! Check out the a… https://t.co/2peKi5e1vS4 days ago