Rise typically plays a lead role in structuring the financing for and serving as the developer or development consultant for particularly difficult neighborhood revitalization projects. In the process, we provide technical assistance and financial resources to nonprofit community-based development organizations in order to help them sustain the improvements made in St. Louis area urban core neighborhoods.
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- If you have not made a contirbution to Rise's 2018 Annual Appeal, do it before midnight tonight. It's tax deductabl… https://t.co/gt6EKaTDHY17 days ago
- Problems in some of #STL neighborhoods include: violence, limited access to job and educational opportunities, and… https://t.co/VUfmlFLzpk20 days ago
- During the holiday season, consider making a gift that impacts neighborhoods in distress. Your donation will suppor… https://t.co/si1ki17DD722 days ago