Rise offers housing development, GIS database and mapping services, public sector community development technical assistance and residential development consulting. Rise also operates a Predevelopment Loan Fund for nonprofit organizations and provides programs such as the CDC Capacity Building Program and the Regional Neighborhood Support Collaborative Grant Program.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- St. Ferdinand Homes II Grand Opening-Lifting The VilleMay 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/2ZQcaoKRnIyesterday
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/Ac5QzEGGcvyesterday
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/bmM15q7Hj8yesterday