Rise often partners with state and local officials in various ways. For example, Rise utilizes valuable tools such as federal and state Affordable Housing Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits and federal New Markets Tax Credits in order to fund new redevelopment projects. Rise also raises funds and develops projects in partnership with cities, such as the City of East Alton, Illinois, and city commissions, such as the City of St. Louis Affordable Housing Commission.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- St. Ferdinand Homes II Grand Opening-Lifting The VilleMay 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/2ZQcaoKRnIyesterday
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/Ac5QzEGGcvyesterday
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/bmM15q7Hj8yesterday