If there is a local nonprofit community development organization in your area, please contact them first. If not, or if you don’t know if there is such an organization in your area, please contact Rick Bonasch, Director of Technical Assistance, 314-333-7007 or [email protected].
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- The Winstanley Community Plan is a planning process currently in the works for East St. Louis’ Winstanley Neighborh… https://t.co/qo9U5sxAnY11 hours ago
- Meet: Jessica Eiland Project Manager https://t.co/anILX67C3n https://t.co/wOR7fBNKHa3 days ago
- Meet: Jessica Eiland Project Manager https://t.co/weOHDS6PRV3 days ago