Please contact Mark Stroker, Director of Housing Development, 314-333-7005 or [email protected].
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- The #RiseUpFestival is coming! If you are an Artist, Artisan Vendor or Food Vendor, we are looking for you! Please… https://t.co/ZvznhYqny011 hours ago
- The Winstanley Community Plan is a planning process currently in the works for East St. Louis’ Winstanley Neighborh… https://t.co/qo9U5sxAnYyesterday
- Meet: Jessica Eiland Project Manager https://t.co/anILX67C3n https://t.co/wOR7fBNKHa4 days ago