Rise and CBN, in partnership with Midland States Bank and the Greater St. Louis Community Foundation, are pleased to announce the rescheduled launch of the CRA Ladder of Capacity Building, a new program for CBN members beginning May 5, 2016. The multi-event program will be the first capacity building initiative launched through Invest STL – the community economic development system for the St. Louis Region. The CRA Ladder of Capacity Building aims to facilitate partnerships between banks, foundations, and non-profit CDCs through the context of the Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending, and Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing. Midland States Bank has pledged a limited number of $10,000 grants in seed money to be invested in prudent and profitable, CRA eligible proposals that arise from organizations completing the multi-phased capacity building program and succeeding in the final project showcase. Please note that all banks and non-profit CDCs will be asked to complete a brief survey regarding their proposals or investment strategies prior to attending the first workshop on May 5th. The program is free, but registration is required. Click here for more information and to register.
- This event has passed.
CRA Ladder of Capacity Building Kickoff Workshop
May 5, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- St. Ferdinand Homes II Grand Opening-Lifting The VilleMay 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/2ZQcaoKRnIyesterday
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/Ac5QzEGGcvyesterday
- Rise up Festival needs your help! We are looking to fill a few volunteer spots for tomorrows festival. If interest… https://t.co/bmM15q7Hj8yesterday