Join the Rise Young Professionals for our annual Trivia Night, which will be virtual for the first time in history! Get your popcorn ready and break out your onesie because it’s a PAJAMA PARTY! The event occurs on September 12, 2020, from 6:30 to 9 PM. Team up to support revitalization and affordable housing in the St. Louis metropolitan area! Teams consist of 4 to 8 people and each team will have their own breakout room in Zoom to privately confer on answers to trivia questions. Zoom links and instructions will be provided prior to the event. All participants are encouraged to wear pajamas, drink cocktails, nosh on snacks, and bring your A-game! Winning prize to be announced. Click the icon below to purchase tickets.
Interested in sponsorship? For more details click HERE.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- TERRELL CARTER CHOSEN AS NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF RISE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTFebruary 17, 2021 - 8:42 am
- Winstanley Community Plan – Adopted and Ready for ImplementationFebruary 11, 2021 - 10:39 am
- Rise and DSCC Partner to Build Affordable Homes in Marine VillaJanuary 19, 2021 - 1:30 pm
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Host Virtual Trivia NightOctober 13, 2020 - 4:23 pm
- Stephen Acree and Terrell Carter team up to answer questions about affordable housing in #STL and to discuss new le… https://t.co/51YUGsV7Xh13 hours ago
- The Rise 2021 Gala is coming! https://t.co/ZOOGpLlObj https://t.co/nB2r2yLDOm5 days ago
- We're excited for the future! Big thanks to @stlouisbiz for a great article. #STL #CommunityDevelopment https://t.co/g89joU1qaf8 days ago