Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- Gravois-Jefferson Plan Unanimously Adopted by the St. Louis Planning CommissionMay 9, 2018 - 9:56 pm
- Stephen Acree Wins CBN’s Award for Outstanding Achievement in Community Building!April 27, 2018 - 7:38 pm
- Chippewa Park Groundbreaking – The Transformation BeginsApril 14, 2018 - 6:59 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins 2018 Building St.Louis AwardMarch 23, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- The street team for the #RiseUpFest needs voluteers, apply now! https://t.co/CSmAL5Eftk https://t.co/8pbnClPRkeabout 1 hour ago
- Artists, Vendors, and Artisans apply to be part of the 2018 Rise Up Festival! Deadline 6.30.2018!… https://t.co/NewCDSQRsR22 hours ago
- The Rise YP Pub Crawl in #STL. Tour some Rise Developments, drink some local brew, and network with young professio… https://t.co/4CfuimolZ3yesterday