Rise welcomes Kimberly Smith, our newest tenant to the commercial district in Crown Square. ExKuisite Designs by Kimberly is located at 2611 14th Street and features unique jewelry, hats, bags and other accessories. The Grand Opening was Saturday 12/21/2013 and as Kimberly puts it “I am Open for Business and welcome everyone to come shop […]
Author Archive for: larry
About Larry Perlmutter
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Larry Perlmutter contributed a whooping 176 entries.
Entries by Larry Perlmutter
John Nuernberger, Asset Manager at Rise was named Citizen of the Year in 2013 by the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce! Congratulations! In his own words: 1. I was born and raised in North St. Louis County and received my undergraduate degree in Administration of Justice from the University of Missouri St. Louis in 1985. I […]
On June 14th Rise, the City of St. Louis Community Development Administration (CDA), and Dutchtown South Community Corporation hosted the grand opening and ribbon cutting celebration of the revitalized Fox Manor Apartments. We are elated to announce that as of October 31st Fox Manor is at 100% occupancy! Located between Delor and Itaska Avenues on […]
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Host Virtual Trivia NightOctober 13, 2020 - 4:23 pm
- DREAM IT! PLAN IT! BE IT!-Brian Hurd Reaches Out To Our YouthSeptember 30, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Honoring Gregory B. VatterottAugust 12, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- Work Begins at Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club in DutchtownJuly 23, 2020 - 1:22 pm
- Last night @cityofestl City Council officially adopted the Winstanley Community Plan. Rise, Mt. Sinai Development C… https://t.co/DEEnGzGlWe2 days ago
- Our friend, Alex Fennoy from @MBC_Social and his team are launching a program that will lend up to $200 million in… https://t.co/Oj2QwaElNX2 days ago
- https://t.co/7ahhrbapAY https://t.co/wff7WmhJes30 days ago