On Saturday, October 13th, the Rise Young Professionals hosted their third annual trivia night at City Garden Montessori School.
Author Archive for: larry
About Larry Perlmutter
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Larry Perlmutter contributed a whooping 158 entries.
Entries by Larry Perlmutter
In June of this year, St. Louis County Executive Steve Stenger signed an executive order creating an Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force. This Task Force will identify the best way to set up a housing trust fund in St. Louis County.
This brand new development consists of 50 affordable garden apartments and townhomes.
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- RT @CarrickReddin: The Chippewa Park project represents the rehabilitation of sixteen buildings into 46 affordable apartments and three com…2 days ago
- City/Cité St. Louis will continue the City/Cité objective of creating a multi-dimensional, two-way transatlantic ex… https://t.co/TmP6KVBxGA3 days ago
- RT @IFFcdfi: .@jpmorgan's $125M, 5-year PRO Neighborhoods Competition gave a planning grant to advance #STLCDFICoalition Equitable Neighbor…3 days ago