Rise Community Development joins with its colleagues in the community development field across the St. Louis region and the rest of the country in decrying the systemic racism in our society and the ongoing tragedy of racialized police violence. The violent deaths of Black Americans in encounters with police have proved to be the most […]
Author Archive for: larry
About Larry Perlmutter
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Larry Perlmutter contributed a whooping 170 entries.
Entries by Larry Perlmutter
Brian H. Hurd, Technical Assistance Program Manager at Rise, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of St. Louis VentureWorks, Inc.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise’s Statement of Support for Racial JusticeJune 15, 2020 - 11:30 am
- Rise Supports Doors of North St. Louis ProjectJune 14, 2020 - 11:35 am
- Brian H. Hurd Joins Board for St. Louis VentureWorks, Inc.April 21, 2020 - 7:44 am
- Cold Day, Warm Feelings-Edison Avenue Lofts GroundbreakingFebruary 28, 2020 - 11:09 am
- Rise Community Development Transforms YMCA into Arts Hub and Affordable ApartmentsDecember 18, 2019 - 1:24 pm
- Our friends @umsl are hosting the statewide Neighborhood Leadership Academy connecting resources with neighborhood… https://t.co/lTV6l6d1TJ8 days ago
- Join @risestlyp this Saturday and learn more about this historic neighborhood that is on the Rise! https://t.co/qts0ZQq0kU21 days ago
- Check out PEACE Weaving Wholeness' Doors of Old North St. Louis project! The doors are meant to bring peace and joy… https://t.co/KHMURKX4Oe21 days ago