On May 2nd, 2018, the City of St. Louis Planning Commission unanimously adopted the Gravois-Jefferson Historic Neighborhoods Plan as an amendment to the City’s Comprehensive Plan, making it among the few areas in the City to achieve this designation.
Author Archive for: Carrick
About Carrick Reddin
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Carrick Reddin contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Carrick Reddin
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- RT @EWGateway: And our final award for the day goes to @risestl for the Gravois-Jefferson Historic Neighborhoods Plan. The plan sets a new…20 hours ago
- RT @mosafehousing: According to @NLIHC, Missouri is currently short nearly 120,000 homes for extremely low income renters. #mosafehousing #…22 hours ago
- RT @CarrickReddin: Calling all high school sophomores and juniors living in @BentonParkWest, @GravoisPark, or northeast @dutchtownstl - app…22 hours ago