Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Brian Hurd – Teaching Sustainability and Equity at Washington UniversityAugust 26, 2019 - 8:08 pm
- St. Ferdinand Homes II Grand Opening-Lifting The VilleMay 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- RT @KLShack: Having so much fun at @risestl YP Trivia night with @lochgroup and friends. https://t.co/mLstJEuoZc23 hours ago
- RT @FergFlorSchools: FFSD My Brothers Keeper Ambassadors learning about opportunities from our guests @risestl #access #opportunity #equity…2 days ago
- We would like to send out enormous thanks to Wells Fargo for their grant to Rise Community Development for $25,000!… https://t.co/WaFVUi9cqN2 days ago