Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- John Cruz Honored With 2019 Community Planning Champion AwardOctober 31, 2019 - 4:51 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Release Neighborhood Resource GuideOctober 8, 2019 - 5:22 pm
- 2019 Rise YP Trivia and Chill-Sold Out Show!September 24, 2019 - 10:32 pm
- 2019 Rise Up Festival Rocks Downtown STL…Again!September 24, 2019 - 9:13 pm
- Brian Hurd – Teaching Sustainability and Equity at Washington UniversityAugust 26, 2019 - 8:08 pm
- Our friends at Rebuilding Together accepting their Neighhborhood Builders Award from @BankofAmerica Congrats! https://t.co/bGfYs9agVs14 days ago
- The Granite City Arts and Design District (G-CADD) is on the Rise! The former YMCA will be developed into 37 lofts,… https://t.co/mtNJQ0WNiy16 days ago
- Community planning efforts continue to grow in the #STL area engaging community stakeholders to ensure a stronger f… https://t.co/6WRZSOS9qW20 days ago