Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise Community Development Transforms YMCA into Arts Hub and Affordable ApartmentsDecember 18, 2019 - 1:24 pm
- John Cruz Honored With 2019 Community Planning Champion AwardOctober 31, 2019 - 4:51 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Release Neighborhood Resource GuideOctober 8, 2019 - 5:22 pm
- 2019 Rise YP Trivia and Chill-Sold Out Show!September 24, 2019 - 10:32 pm
- 2019 Rise Up Festival Rocks Downtown STL…Again!September 24, 2019 - 9:13 pm
- Rise is seeking applicants for our 2020 paid summer internship program. Apply now and pass the information on!… https://t.co/QsrNBcXGlu13 hours ago
- Looking for an opportunity to intern and the regions largest developer of affordable housing? Rise is seeking appli… https://t.co/vX0Z8e90Yj4 days ago
- Looking for an internship this summer? Check out this opportunity. The process is competitive so put your best foot… https://t.co/H0HqX9ZiCL5 days ago