Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- John Cruz Honored With 2019 Community Planning Champion AwardOctober 31, 2019 - 4:51 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Release Neighborhood Resource GuideOctober 8, 2019 - 5:22 pm
- 2019 Rise YP Trivia and Chill-Sold Out Show!September 24, 2019 - 10:32 pm
- 2019 Rise Up Festival Rocks Downtown STL…Again!September 24, 2019 - 9:13 pm
- Brian Hurd – Teaching Sustainability and Equity at Washington UniversityAugust 26, 2019 - 8:08 pm
- RT @CBNSTL: Hot of the press: The Affordable Housing Commission in STL City released their 2019 Report to the Community. Take a look at w…4 days ago
- Meet Sherre Ward is now a homeowner in Rise Wellston Homes. Checkout her journey on becoming a home owner. Follow t… https://t.co/mvEcCkCJjb12 days ago
- RT @FOCUSstl: Our Fall 2019 Emerging Leaders recently wrapped up their Civic Action Projects (CAP), completed in partnership with @gotrstl,…18 days ago