Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise Young Professionals Release Neighborhood Resource GuideOctober 8, 2019 - 5:22 pm
- 2019 Rise YP Trivia and Chill-Sold Out Show!September 24, 2019 - 10:32 pm
- 2019 Rise Up Festival Rocks Downtown STL…Again!September 24, 2019 - 9:13 pm
- Brian Hurd – Teaching Sustainability and Equity at Washington UniversityAugust 26, 2019 - 8:08 pm
- St. Ferdinand Homes II Grand Opening-Lifting The VilleMay 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- RT @katie314fischer: “I’d like the #PowerTo build stronger, more equitable #STL area neighborhoods.” — Stephen Acree @risestl https://t.co/…6 days ago
- RT @CBNSTL: #FlashbackFriday—@APAMissouri honored 4 Community Planning Champions at 10/4's Fall Planning Symposium: @SLACO314's Sundy White…6 days ago
- What would you like the power to do asked @BankofAmerica ? Stephen Acree-the power to build stronger, more equitabl… https://t.co/fsbWpCtMUK7 days ago