Join our team!
Rise Community Development is seeking an experienced, mission-driven applicant to join our neighborhood redevelopment team in the role of Project Manager. If you have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in social sciences, business, urban planning,
architecture, urban design, real estate or a related field, we want to hear from you.
- St. Ferdinand Homes II Grand Opening-Lifting The VilleMay 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- The Rise Young Professionals are hosting a tour at the Griot Museum of Black History & Culture this Saturday, June… https://t.co/sHdVjG4o66about 1 hour ago
- Would you like to be apart of Rise Up Fest 2019 volunteer team? If so, please sign up! We are looking forward to h… https://t.co/nrye4F1kgl4 hours ago
- Do you want to make a difference in #STL communities via neighborhood revitalization and have the skills to manage… https://t.co/1QobLF4lk1yesterday