Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- St. Ferdinand Homes II Grand Opening-Lifting The VilleMay 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- If you are an artist, artisan vendor, or a food vendor and would like to apply for #RiseUpFest 2019, please click t… https://t.co/YJ4Jm043cn22 hours ago
- Take a look at our story on the grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony of St. Ferdinand Homes II! Congrats to N… https://t.co/KeTsyBfbau4 days ago
- We love @STLEquityFund and all of the fine people we work with in lifting our communities! https://t.co/PpVdGpdIbz4 days ago