Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Trailnet is a finalist for the #FundMyStreets community grant! They need retweets to strengthen their chances of ge… https://t.co/FmzAmB8b8pabout 1 hour ago
- Safety first! This is important for the residents and their children. Let's get behind it! https://t.co/7m33hl7Cv8about 1 hour ago
- If you have not made a contirbution to Rise's 2018 Annual Appeal, do it before midnight tonight. It's tax deductabl… https://t.co/gt6EKaTDHY17 days ago