Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- If you have not made a contirbution to Rise's 2018 Annual Appeal, do it before midnight tonight. It's tax deductabl… https://t.co/gt6EKaTDHY17 days ago
- Problems in some of #STL neighborhoods include: violence, limited access to job and educational opportunities, and… https://t.co/VUfmlFLzpk20 days ago
- During the holiday season, consider making a gift that impacts neighborhoods in distress. Your donation will suppor… https://t.co/si1ki17DD722 days ago