This page is here as a courtesy to the media for quick access to information about Rise.
Join our team!
Rise Community Development is seeking an experienced, mission-driven applicant to join our neighborhood redevelopment and community planning team in the role of Project Manager / Planner.
If you have a bachelor’s degree or higher in social sciences, business, urban planning, architecture, urban design, real estate or a related field and a passion for strengthening neighborhoods, we want to hear from you!
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- The Rise Up Festival would like to invite YOU to participate in the Rise Up Artisan Vendor Marketplace! Are you a s… https://t.co/CsI6XvtAa8yesterday
- The Rise Up Festival would like to invite YOU to become a vendor in the festival Food Plaza! Please click the link… https://t.co/wcsO0ItrsCyesterday
- The #RiseUpFestival is coming! If you are an Artist, Artisan Vendor or Food Vendor, we are looking for you! Please… https://t.co/SEhZSXzrFHyesterday