This page is here as a courtesy to the media for quick access to information about Rise.
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- Gravois-Jefferson Plan Unanimously Adopted by the St. Louis Planning CommissionMay 9, 2018 - 9:56 pm
- Stephen Acree Wins CBN’s Award for Outstanding Achievement in Community Building!April 27, 2018 - 7:38 pm
- Chippewa Park Groundbreaking – The Transformation BeginsApril 14, 2018 - 6:59 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins 2018 Building St.Louis AwardMarch 23, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Vacancy collaborative launch on 7.11.2018 sold out! #STL feels about solving the problems with vacant properties.… https://t.co/zJnhVGcAnE13 hours ago
- You've got one hour! Come on over to @urbanchestnut in the Grove and start the Pub Crawl with the Rise Young Profes… https://t.co/HZUXDuZ8k12 days ago
- If you have not already, make plans to attend the Rise YP Pub Crawl! #STL https://t.co/eWC52rM0wH https://t.co/Imi3Liw7FT2 days ago