This page is here as a courtesy to the media for quick access to information about Rise.
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Gravois-Jefferson Plan Unanimously Adopted by the St. Louis Planning CommissionMay 9, 2018 - 9:56 pm
- Chippewa Park Groundbreaking – The Transformation BeginsApril 14, 2018 - 6:59 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins 2018 Building St.Louis AwardMarch 23, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Intersect Arts Center Grand Opening is a Smash!February 6, 2018 - 8:16 pm
- Rise Featured in Affordable Housing NewsJanuary 19, 2018 - 5:31 pm
- State Farm has a grant program for neighborhood improvements. Calling all community-based organizations and engaged… https://t.co/WpII5s1afzyesterday
- Partnerships are essential! Take a look at the Gravois-Jefferson Plan, unanimously adopted by the #STL Planning Com… https://t.co/Q3KzGMKo8Kyesterday
- RT @stlpublicradio: With the crack of a gavel, Missouri legislators began a special session Friday evening that could last weeks and eventu…2 days ago