This page is here as a courtesy to the media for quick access to information about Rise.
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins Landmarks Most Improved AwardJune 2, 2018 - 7:51 pm
- Gravois-Jefferson Plan Unanimously Adopted by the St. Louis Planning CommissionMay 9, 2018 - 9:56 pm
- RT @mosafehousing: We need YOU! We need ample advocates ready to connect with the abundance of new legislators being elected this year! Sig…22 hours ago
- RT @mosafehousing: "The biggest challenge for affordable housing right now is the cost of housing is outpacing the rate at which people's i…23 hours ago
- Rev. Starsky Wilson hosts event to highlight “Changing States-Building Power on the Frontlines: Missouri" report an… https://t.co/xf3ex8bj8x23 hours ago