Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Honoring Gregory B. VatterottAugust 12, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- Work Begins at Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club in DutchtownJuly 23, 2020 - 1:22 pm
- Rise YP 2020 Trivia Night – Virtual Pajama Party!July 22, 2020 - 11:07 am
- Rise’s Statement of Support for Racial JusticeJune 15, 2020 - 11:30 am
- Rise Supports Doors of North St. Louis ProjectJune 14, 2020 - 11:35 am
- RT @KLShack: Teddy and I are ready for a PJ Party themed night of Trivia to support @risestl! Thanks for sponsoring @Lochgroup and good luc…7 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: Do your part. Wear a mask. https://t.co/pdnEecS49Q9 days ago
- RT @GConnolly314: *Agenda posted for tomorrow's 1:30 p.m. @sldcmo Industrial Development Authority board meeting via Zoom. Bond issuance fo…11 days ago