Brian H. Hurd, Technical Assistance Program Manager at Rise, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of St. Louis VentureWorks, Inc. The board advances the economic interests of St. Louis County and the City of St. Louis by managing and operating business incubators focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. The incubators are located within properties owned by the St. Louis Economic Development Partnership. St. Louis VentureWorks will also oversee a newly developed loan program for small businesses funded by the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, and a consortium of banks. St. Louis VentureWorks will also manage an Invest STL grant fund targeted to neighborhoods that stand to be hit hardest by the pandemic and efforts to slow its spread, focusing on economic, social, and service delivery setbacks exacerbated by COVID-19.
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Host Virtual Trivia NightOctober 13, 2020 - 4:23 pm
- DREAM IT! PLAN IT! BE IT!-Brian Hurd Reaches Out To Our YouthSeptember 30, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Honoring Gregory B. VatterottAugust 12, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- Work Begins at Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club in DutchtownJuly 23, 2020 - 1:22 pm
- Last night @cityofestl City Council officially adopted the Winstanley Community Plan. Rise, Mt. Sinai Development C… https://t.co/DEEnGzGlWe8 days ago
- Our friend, Alex Fennoy from @MBC_Social and his team are launching a program that will lend up to $200 million in… https://t.co/Oj2QwaElNX9 days ago
- https://t.co/7ahhrbapAY https://t.co/wff7WmhJes36 days ago