On August 21, 2019, The Rise Young Professionals hosted their 4th annual trivia night-Trivia and Chill. The event took from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM at City Garden Montessori School. The event sold out three days before the event and the place was packed! The winner was given a large trophy, tons of beer, ten Rise T-shirts, and bragging rights until 2020. Our emcee was Trivia Riot. The purpose of the event is networking, big fun, and to raise money for Rise’s mission of building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. We had a record number of sponsors this year including:
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- John Cruz Honored With 2019 Community Planning Champion AwardOctober 31, 2019 - 4:51 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Release Neighborhood Resource GuideOctober 8, 2019 - 5:22 pm
- 2019 Rise YP Trivia and Chill-Sold Out Show!September 24, 2019 - 10:32 pm
- 2019 Rise Up Festival Rocks Downtown STL…Again!September 24, 2019 - 9:13 pm
- Brian Hurd – Teaching Sustainability and Equity at Washington UniversityAugust 26, 2019 - 8:08 pm
- RT @CBNSTL: Hot of the press: The Affordable Housing Commission in STL City released their 2019 Report to the Community. Take a look at w…4 days ago
- Meet Sherre Ward is now a homeowner in Rise Wellston Homes. Checkout her journey on becoming a home owner. Follow t… https://t.co/mvEcCkCJjb12 days ago
- RT @FOCUSstl: Our Fall 2019 Emerging Leaders recently wrapped up their Civic Action Projects (CAP), completed in partnership with @gotrstl,…18 days ago