On August 21, 2019, The Rise Young Professionals hosted their 4th annual trivia night-Trivia and Chill. The event took from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM at City Garden Montessori School. The event sold out three days before the event and the place was packed! The winner was given a large trophy, tons of beer, ten Rise T-shirts, and bragging rights until 2020. Our emcee was Trivia Riot. The purpose of the event is networking, big fun, and to raise money for Rise’s mission of building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. We had a record number of sponsors this year including:
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise’s Statement of Support for Racial JusticeJune 15, 2020 - 11:30 am
- Rise Supports Doors of North St. Louis ProjectJune 14, 2020 - 11:35 am
- Brian H. Hurd Joins Board for St. Louis VentureWorks, Inc.April 21, 2020 - 7:44 am
- Cold Day, Warm Feelings-Edison Avenue Lofts GroundbreakingFebruary 28, 2020 - 11:09 am
- Rise Community Development Transforms YMCA into Arts Hub and Affordable ApartmentsDecember 18, 2019 - 1:24 pm
- Our friends @umsl are hosting the statewide Neighborhood Leadership Academy connecting resources with neighborhood… https://t.co/lTV6l6d1TJ8 days ago
- Join @risestlyp this Saturday and learn more about this historic neighborhood that is on the Rise! https://t.co/qts0ZQq0kU21 days ago
- Check out PEACE Weaving Wholeness' Doors of Old North St. Louis project! The doors are meant to bring peace and joy… https://t.co/KHMURKX4Oe21 days ago