On Saturday, October 13th, the Rise Young Professionals hosted their third annual trivia night at City Garden Montessori School. 10 rounds of Trivia were presented by Brien Murphy of MidWest Trivia. There was a silent auction raffle with 17 items and lots of donated beer. There were about 180 people in attendance and the winning table, Hermann Oak Leather Co. walked away with 10 cases of beer, 10 Rise t-shirts, and the 2018 Rise YP Trivia Champion Trophy. Thanks to the Rise Young Professionals and everyone else who help make the event a success and contributed to Rise’s mission of building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. We can’t wait for next year! We would like to send out a special thanks to our round, table, and beer sponsors:
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing, enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. This work helps make St. Louis a great place to live, work, and play. We believe social, cultural, lifestyle, and economic diversity makes area neighborhoods stronger.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community. We bring together nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government to make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- DOORWAYS 2.0 Groundbreaking – Windy and WonderfulNovember 20, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Rise Young Professionals Host Virtual Trivia NightOctober 13, 2020 - 4:23 pm
- DREAM IT! PLAN IT! BE IT!-Brian Hurd Reaches Out To Our YouthSeptember 30, 2020 - 1:13 pm
- Honoring Gregory B. VatterottAugust 12, 2020 - 3:32 pm
- Work Begins at Gene Slay’s Girls & Boys Club in DutchtownJuly 23, 2020 - 1:22 pm
- Last night @cityofestl City Council officially adopted the Winstanley Community Plan. Rise, Mt. Sinai Development C… https://t.co/DEEnGzGlWe8 days ago
- Our friend, Alex Fennoy from @MBC_Social and his team are launching a program that will lend up to $200 million in… https://t.co/Oj2QwaElNX8 days ago
- https://t.co/7ahhrbapAY https://t.co/wff7WmhJes36 days ago