On Saturday, October 13th, the Rise Young Professionals hosted their third annual trivia night at City Garden Montessori School. 10 rounds of Trivia were presented by Brien Murphy of MidWest Trivia. There was a silent auction raffle with 17 items and lots of donated beer. There were about 180 people in attendance and the winning table, Hermann Oak Leather Co. walked away with 10 cases of beer, 10 Rise t-shirts, and the 2018 Rise YP Trivia Champion Trophy. Thanks to the Rise Young Professionals and everyone else who help make the event a success and contributed to Rise’s mission of building stronger, more equitable St. Louis area neighborhoods. We can’t wait for next year! We would like to send out a special thanks to our round, table, and beer sponsors:
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Huge Thanks to @EWGateway for the 2018 OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design Innovation! Check out the a… https://t.co/2peKi5e1vS19 hours ago
- RT @EWGateway: And our final award for the day goes to @risestl for the Gravois-Jefferson Historic Neighborhoods Plan. The plan sets a new…yesterday
- RT @mosafehousing: According to @NLIHC, Missouri is currently short nearly 120,000 homes for extremely low income renters. #mosafehousing #…yesterday