To search the site please enter a valid term
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins Landmarks Most Improved AwardJune 2, 2018 - 7:51 pm
- Gravois-Jefferson Plan Unanimously Adopted by the St. Louis Planning CommissionMay 9, 2018 - 9:56 pm
- The Affordable Housing Task Force has dedicated sources of public funding to support the preservation and productio… https://t.co/CVC1ecXq4A3 hours ago
- RT @STLPromiseZone: Spread the word: connect with other entrepreneurs, learn how to better get your business idea off the ground, and give…23 hours ago
- RT @CBNSTL: Woke up today wishing more people in St. Louis talked about our region's CDFIs and why they're important https://t.co/4vYIjX9Cr323 hours ago