On December 15, 2017, Rise conducted a group training on Engaging St. Louis Communities in Neighborhood Development. The event was held at Mission: St. Louis, from 9 AM to1 PM. The purpose of this training was to discuss the framing and the tools of community engagement through interactive activities and a panel of guest facilitators/speakers. To access the presentation in PDF form, click HERE. Attendees were very engaged in discussions and breakout sessions. Thanks to everyone that participated! To access training announcement and description click HERE.
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise Partners With Invest STL to Improve St. Louis NeighborhoodsJune 11, 2018 - 8:49 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins Landmarks Most Improved AwardJune 2, 2018 - 7:51 pm
- Congratulations! Well deserved. https://t.co/0bwDybOcMz6 hours ago
- RT @mosafehousing: We need YOU! We need ample advocates ready to connect with the abundance of new legislators being elected this year! Sig…yesterday
- RT @mosafehousing: "The biggest challenge for affordable housing right now is the cost of housing is outpacing the rate at which people's i…yesterday