On December 15, 2017, Rise conducted a group training on Engaging St. Louis Communities in Neighborhood Development. The event was held at Mission: St. Louis, from 9 AM to1 PM. The purpose of this training was to discuss the framing and the tools of community engagement through interactive activities and a panel of guest facilitators/speakers. To access the presentation in PDF form, click HERE. Attendees were very engaged in discussions and breakout sessions. Thanks to everyone that participated! To access training announcement and description click HERE.
Nonprofit Community Development
Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
- Chippewa Park Groundbreaking – The Transformation BeginsApril 14, 2018 - 6:59 pm
- East Fox Homes Wins 2018 Building St.Louis AwardMarch 23, 2018 - 1:51 pm
- Intersect Arts Center Grand Opening is a Smash!February 6, 2018 - 8:16 pm
- Rise Featured in Affordable Housing NewsJanuary 19, 2018 - 5:31 pm
- YourSTLCourts Partners with REJIS to Expand Access to Case InformationJanuary 18, 2018 - 5:57 pm
- Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs) and Community Development Corporations (CDCs) – Here's a fundin… https://t.co/5AvxNxGglA13 hours ago
- The 2018 Rise Up Festival is looking for artists and vendors in the #STL metropolitan area. Early Bird rates good t… https://t.co/X75AHPay3R3 days ago
- RT @Leading_Orgs: @HomeMattersUSA All over in pockets homelessness and foreclosures still exist.5 days ago