Rise builds market rate and affordable housing enhancing the quality of life in our communities and making St. Louis a great place to live, work and play; particularly in areas where we see the potential to enhance diversity of all types—social, cultural, lifestyle and economic.
Rise acts as a resource and partner to the community, bringing together non-profit organizations, financial institutions and government that make successful neighborhood revitalization possible.
Want to learn more about our work? Click here.
- Rise Receives OLGA Award for Leadership in Planning and Design InnovationNovember 16, 2018 - 5:36 pm
- Rise YP Trivia Night-Great Party for a Great CauseOctober 15, 2018 - 8:18 pm
- 2018 Rise Up Festival Rocks DowntownSeptember 22, 2018 - 7:21 pm
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Task Force SurveySeptember 21, 2018 - 4:01 pm
- Adams Grove Grand Opening Celebrates Housing DiversityJuly 13, 2018 - 7:00 pm
- Rise would like to thank you for your donations that help us improve the quality of life in the St. Louis area! To… https://t.co/VI2rBuxAmcyesterday
- Early bird registration ends April 30th for the Rise Up Festival Marketplace. Click the link for more.… https://t.co/aBiSSg3PBP2 days ago
- The City of Ferguson elected Fran Griffin to represent the Ward 3 on the Ferguson City Council plus Ferguson will b… https://t.co/rgYblzrhKe8 days ago